I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

yoooooooohoooooooo XD

hehe. today i'm going to blog about yesterday
yesterday, its my luckiest day since i've started work.
awww. the most shocking thing is angelyn. =.=
she is not angelyn yesterday. her mood is so super good.
she treats everyone so good. she keep smiling all the time.
反而她笑我们跟假的怕她。我的妈呀 -.-
then its 2pm. its my recess time. i don't know what to eat.
chee kuan off today. so left me alone. i planned to buy wafer and eat.
ngam ngam want order, my brother phoned me. call me go sushi king.
i feel like wooohooo. today got sushi king eat luu XD
ane ngam i bor eat breakfast so i ate like a hungry ghost. hehe.
i snap snap picture. heeee.



woots`this is how much i eat for 45 minutes. bahahaha.
don't jealous hor. weeeeeheeeee ! after that 1hour, back to work.
i saw LATUN ! my cute cute chubby latun jekk.
long time no see. sibeh miss her and xing xian jekk. keke.
then i saw ah lean and a boy in one stop oh ! hehe.
she rebond jor sibeh leng jekk. jealous.
i mau go rebond jugak neh ! ish XP

- next -

angelyn call me watch ppl luu. i jiu watch lah.
suddenly i saw an origami book. i jiu curi tulang awhile and have a look.
until i saw 1 page of how to fold swan.
when i saw that swan, my good mood totally lost and become emo =.=
i suddenly think of you. i fold that swan for you.
i folded 200+ you know ? folding swan is not that easy especially the small one.
that swan suppose belongs to you. but now, i think you DON'T NEED anymore.
the swan is still here but i'm gonna throw it away soon.
oh ya, and my star. i folded 80+ then i passed it to someone.
i don't know how much she folded. i call her to throw it away t0o.
useless thing keep also no use. everything we've did for you us just worthless.
totally disappointed towards you. i hope you realise that i'm saying you.
btw, do you realise what you've done ? sigh. fine le. don't wanna mention it.
ruined my mood. Z !

p/s : today SPM over luu. happy holiday hor ! XD


- end of post -




i hope you'll understand my feeling
i hope you understand why
i think you'll never know that
i'll just keep it as secret =X

No comments:

Post a Comment