I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, March 25, 2011

bored post '__'

assalammualaikum and selamat sejahtera. HAHAHA.
i'm back to laptop life FOR ONE DAY -.-
just finish my march exam ! happy happy.
but then i'm still not satisfy with my math. pek chek.
couldn't manage to finish everything. i do my objective last minute.
all use `shoot` for the last 5 minutes. T.T
ish. seii ramlah. lambat masuk. alasannya sick -.-
you sick also cannot late. THIS IS AN EXAM.
even though it is march exam, but i put so much hope on my math.
i really work hard for math but what i get ?

dear readers, pray for me so that i can pass my math. T.T

btw, congratulations to the ex-form 5 seniors.
congratz who get their result as they expected.
if not don't sad. there still long journey to go !
good luck in your life, bebe

help me buy ticket for LEO club ! :] anyone ? :((

‎[ promoting ] ♥

SCHOOLS ROCK !

Date : 2nd April 2O1O
Time : 7.3O-9.3Opm
Place : damian hall
Price : RM8 per ticket
Dresscode : black & white
Performances from : convent, 3min, suwa, anthonian and UTAR.

Dinner provided. Come and join us ! :] If you want ticket, please contact me or comment here ! Tengkiiu ♥


- end of post -





bored post >.<
will be right back with more post.
stay tuned ! *peace* ^^v
HAPPY-GO-LUCKY

No comments:

Post a Comment