I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Suprise ! ♥


OMG ! I'M ABSOLUTELY SPEECHLESS AND JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TO DESCRIBE MY FEELINGS ><'

in the afternoon around 5pm, my dear Ah Weng texted me :)
she said that after finishing her work, she wants to find me and give me something !
i expect a birthday present and i'm right ! she came on 10.30pm sharp ! she gave me this


i thought of she will give me her K-POP book that Super Junior is inside coz i told her that i wants it.
when i saw this, i was like O.O ? its not a book. it feels like shirt more. i'm curious. i open it out and
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! SUPER JUNIOR'S SUPER SHOW 3'S POSTER !!


ITS SECRET GARDEN POSTER BEHIND SS3'S POSTER ! HOMAIGOSH XDD

and then i pulled out another one thing. its a shirt !


JANGGGG ! OMG OMG ! I'M SPEECHLESS ON THE SPOT AND KEEP ON SHOUTING XD


AND SEE ! IT WAS EXACTLY WHAT KYU WORE IN SUPER SHOW 3 XDD

at that time, my Kaima came back ! i ran towards her and keep pointing this shirt without words !
i just couldn't speak well ! keep on laughing and shouting. my Kaima freezed ! XD
i told her, oh ya ! still got thing i haven't take out. she followed me into my room.
i took out that thing and is was a ..... WAIT ! show you something first :P


this is Kyu in Super Show 3 with his cartoon, Kyu The Pepper Man XD
continue ! i took out the shirt and i even screamed louder XD OMG ! i couldn't believe that i have this !


OMGEE ! THIS IS ..... I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DESCRIBE LAH !!

Kyu's name at there too :D [ GYUHYUN ( Korean pinyin ) ] immediately i reach my phone and called Weng !
i told her " I LOVE YOU ! " MiAHAHAHA ! i'm too happy and just managed to say "i love you" and "thankyu" :P






ITS SO WOW ! I HOPE IT IS NOT A DREAM ! CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SLAP ME ? XD
even though i'm not really happy for my birthday this year, but now i feel so lucky !
you rock my birthday even its a bit late :P thankyu Ah Weng for this sudden attack ! XD ILY ♥


oh ya, 4 days to go, which means [ 06/11/11 ] is Super Junior's 6th years anniversary !!
so, we, as the ELF of Super Junior, changed our profile picture into this ! kekeke ! not bad huh ? :P
if you are an ELF like me, what are you waiting for ? transform your DP into this to show your support for SuJu :D

COUNTDOWNS :

- Super Junior 6th anniversary [ 4 days to go ]
- Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia - [ 12 days to go ] T.T


- end of post -
stay tuned ! *peace* :PP

iLOVE KYUHYUN
iHEART 슈퍼주니어


No comments:

Post a Comment