I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

1st day cashier ^^

ahhh~! annyeonghaseyo :P i'm back from work not long ago. Ah Weng fetch me back again XD
today was my first day learn how to be a cashier and be a cashier. omg, what am i saying ? =.=
anyway, my 1st day of cashier still okay ba. but makes me so gan cheong lehh >.<
i don't like people waits for me. i feel like so pek chek. i do so slow and let people wait like that.
omgg. Ah Weng keep on saying "慢慢来, 别紧张. 第一天是这样的" HAHAHA.
no customer that time jau no customer lah. got customer all come one by one =.= finger can 'chao gan' XD
i was busy scanning things until i didin't even realised that Ching Yeng is standing right in front of me >.<
very siasui one lorr. i every time also can't scan the price but when it comes to Ah Weng, can pulak.
face problem kaa ? aishh~! jinjja =.= anyway, i bought a lip balm today ! RM9.90 :))


# cherry flavoured :D


# HAHAHAHA ! i didn't know that this is made from Korea ! so happy when i saw Korea's writing ==

i even bought my lotion, Vaseline brand also, go to work. coz my skin looks dull and dry XD
oh yeaaaa XD there's some funny conversation between me and customer today.

man : erm, mana punch card ?
me : ohh. paaaaaaling corner sana !
man : paling corner ? ADA TRAFFIC LIGHT ?
*HAHAHAHAHAHAHA* jinjja sweat ==""


next, wanna share a video ! just released yesterday ! :) FIX - Please Don't Say !
i love the MV sooooooo much ! Eunhyuk and Ryeowooks's cousin sister is the main character in this MV !
the MV sibeh gamdong ehh T.T DAEBAKK ! T.T especially the last part ! awww ! sukaksukaksukak ! XD
that unnie is so pretty ! i like her hair ! omgee. i wish to have a hair like that ! anyway, enjoy :D







- end of post -
stay tuned ! *peace* :PP


iLOVE KYUHYUN
iHEART 슈퍼주니어


No comments:

Post a Comment