I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, September 3, 2012

once upon my childhood X'D


===================================================================================================
i love this picture so damn much ! 
once upon a time, the left one is ME and the right one is my cousin sister, Hor Yan which is 1 year younger than me :)
once upon a time, grandma ALWAYS buy same outfit for us XD we seriously looks like twins. eheheheheh XP

i went to grandma's house yesterday morning, grandma house is either going to sell or rent since no one stay there.
so we emptied half of the house yesterday and those unwanted one we donate it to recycling center :)
after that we went through all the old picture. omgg, my grandma have at least 50 albums ? :O
we took the albums and pictures that we wanted and so yeah, this is one of my favourite childhood picture :P
cute right ? XD both of us smiled brightly even my eyes are 'one line' -.- HAHAHAHAHAH :P

i miss my childhood. i miss my grandma. i miss everything when i am still dai dai XP time flies :)
 things changed, feeling changed, people changed even the world changed, pictures never change :)


things end. but memories last forever 



- end of post -
stay tuned ! *peace* :PP


iLOVE CHILDHOOD
iHEART MEMORIES

No comments:

Post a Comment