I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, September 2, 2013

Sem Break Part I :)

bello! its been quite a while since i update my blog -.- like 8 months ago? lololol!
so yeah, i'm back! teehee! well today i am going to blog about my proooooductive sem break :P
i finished my final earlier than anyone else :P usually SSSH students is like that one lol!
so yeah, i finished my exam at 21st August and went to Genting at 22nd August! :D

one day before i go Genting which is 21st August, i receive news that there's a terrible accident at Genting.
well everyone including friends and family were so worried about me and yeah, i felt so grateful :P
anyways, i'm here to blog! which means i'm safe and sound :) God will always protect me yohh!! :)
we didn't play outdoor games la. no one wanna play cause it's Hungry Ghost Festival.
fine, so we just hang out, movies, and of course! pillow talk till morning!
even though we met like everyday, but we still have loads of thing to say. PR what lol XD

yeah, we also celebrated Xiao Xi birthday there! plan failed because Xiao Xi knows the surprise dy -.-
anyways, here we go! pictures :D!
















Genting, till here :D 2days 1night teehee :3

day after Genting which is 24th August, i rushed back to hometown, Teluk Intan to celebrate my babeh's birthday XD
we managed to gather together at Teong's house for steamboat. how lovely! here it goes!


























going to Penang soon :D update later! ciaoz :D


No comments:

Post a Comment