I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, June 4, 2010

ishh~

deii~ last minit say bor karate~ kena boom! ==
bor karate nvm lo~ den my laopo co me go eat char kuey tiaw near my house~
go wif chia yee, chee yen, ching yeng, carmen n me~
not long, chee yen jau msg me co me go~ she's on de way~
deii~ i noe her pattern~ no 10 minit wont arrive geh~
after 10 minit i jau go ther ba wei lo~
i waited n waited~ 10 minit ltr, carmen arrived~
wondering y chee yen dey ol haven arrive geh?
i waited olmost 20minit dey oli arrive~ == boom!
den at ther, actually keng dou veli hepi geh~
den i heard rong chee yen say ching yeng saw ''tat'' thing wor~ kena boom again~
den itu sei yeh ******* tell bout ''tat'' thing
she say~ aLii~ u don look behind r~ den she wan scare me~ she hi 2herself~
i tell chee yen lo~ ''oik~ ltr i hav 2cycle bac home gah~''
say dou half~ itu ******* continue say~ she say~
''tat thing might b standing at ur shoulder coz ''tat'' thing mayb gantung diri~
wah piang eh! she say dou tis 1 i jau sibeh sked!
den she say she wanna go other station jor~ means she wanna chau~
den she she asked me~ u wanna go?
i think oso no think i jau say dwn!
den i stand up~ tek my bicycle faster cycle go home~
while i cycle, i nian de namo omitofo~
sibeh bai ci~ ==
go bac home, i msg chee yen 2pay 4me~ i 4get 2pay~
den v msg not enuf 5msg, v quarreled! aiks~
wat a bad bad day 4me~ ==


No comments:

Post a Comment