I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

tuesday~ 8/6/2010 - dating dating~ xD

lol~ 2day wakup at 11something neh~==
when i wakup, i saw chee yen's msg~
she ask me got go fara geh bday party mou?
den i reply wait~ i ask my ayi sin~
den hor my ayi say ougie neh~
den i tell chee ten ougie t0o oh~ xD
de party starts at 2.30 n its in kfc~
chee yen tell me she wan go at 12.30 coz her stomach singing jor~ xD
den i go fetch her oh! xD
v go makan~ den go kia kia at Q2
v bought geh thing oso ol same same oh! xD
pakat jor geh~ bor bian la~ =D
v got tek picha oh! scroll down ltr~
c jor mai sakit jantung boh~ hehehe!
den v go de store long long~ lol
aisyeh~ sun bian kap kap master geh gf oh! @@
she very leng lui gah~ xD she work at men baju ther~
actually i kap mm dou gah~
den chee yen suddenly say~ tat is his gf rite?
i jau blur blur lo~ask her wher lo~
then she jau say ther~ i ask~ har~ wher a?
den she mai choi me~ deii her~ i find myself~
i find till hor~ like a bagan din c ppl b4 ==
my head turns 360 degree oli c dao xD
den i jau tot master gf saw me wor~
yiyoh~ i ma thk lo~ if she c dou me i c dou her~
ltr bor go say hi very ps oh~
den v jau mek decision go say hi~
den tok tok tok~ balik kfc~
i tek picha wif chee yen oh~
tat picha la~ i co u c jor mai sakit jantung~ xD



P/S : my laptop geh bluetooth hilang entah mana~
haha~ nex time oli upload~
let u ol sam sisi dulu~ xP

No comments:

Post a Comment