I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

saturday~ 3/7/2010 - off to KL ! weehee !

weehee ! i went to KLCC !
i'm so exited cuz i'm going to the
''MALAYSIAN PHILHARMONIC ORCHESTRA'' !
omg omg ! when i arrived~ i like a bagan never go outstation b4 !
and then, at 10sharp, i go into de hall
omfg ! de hall is is is is is so beautiful untill i dono how to say it !
it reli nice ! reli beautiful in there !
i wish to snap pictures but i cant~ hp, camera is NOT ALLOWED ! ==
when i get in there, the 1st person i met is Kevin Hathway~
he is a presenter~ he is a very funny n friendly person from british~
he talks a lot of jokes for us~
he even let the instuments play by anyone is so damn lucky chosen by him~
oh ya! olmost 4get to tell bout my handsome conductor~
he is Matthew Coorey !
when he is conducting, omg ! he is super duper cool man !
muahahahahahahahahahaha !
when the orchestra started to perform,
i'm so sooooooo nervous ! its my 1st time in my whole life !
den, when a song, i dono which song,
a girl, a lucky malay girl was chosen by de presenter to replace de real conductor n the malay girl b de fake conductor for few minutes~
she is so damn lucky ! WTF !
oops~ sorry~ i cnt control myself~ xD
de orchestra is bout 1hour~
after then, after finish de show, v shopped ! xD
syok ah ! but but~ de thing is so so so so ''CHEAP'' !
u noe~ KLCC mah~ sure '' cheap'' lah~ xD
i met my mummy there ! hehehe !
v walk n walk, shop n shop,
u noe wat i saw ? DO U NOE WAT I SAW ?
i saw an artiste~ weehee !
if i'm not mistaken, her name is Zhong Xiao Yu~
she sibeh sibeh lenq luii xia !
yau lenq luii, yau fair, yau thin, skin yau sibeh lenq t0o !
when she pass by me,
my eye keep *blink blink blink*
tat time i gong gong dai dai jor !
she smiled at me leh ! muahahahahahahahahahaha !
hepi hepi xia !
den v gogogo shop shop shop again~
even i juz buy 3 things oli but it costs me bout 60+++ ah !
sim tia~ pk jor lor~ xD
but nvm ! i'm still hepi shop wif my babes
and many many leng zaii ang mor langs~
muahahahahahaha !

No comments:

Post a Comment