I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

thursday~ 1/7/2010 - char kuey tiaw-ing !

muahahahahahahahahaha !
2day wakup sibeh early n sibeh fresh !
i'm recover from my headache n fever !
woohoo ! syok sei me ah~
2day pj sibeh sien~
teacher co us play mai de kindergarden children play geh thing~ zzz
about 10something, v got penggambaran at hall
deii la~ itu sei yeh chiayee lah !
when de ppl wan 2 start 2 snap de pic,
i olmost laugh out~
wanna noe y ?
neh~ itu chiayee lah~
in front of my class geh ppl say ''PEACE'' !
zzz her ! i cnt tahan~
i wanna laugh~ but i kek ! @@
den de second pic, i serious abit~ xD din laugh
sei yeh la~
if nex year majalah my pic not nice i wai lei si man ah !
hehe~ den go home jor~ same lah~ slip~
den go ttn~
cum bek makan jor go on9~
den chiayee msg me wan gogogo makan char kuey tiaw ?
muahahahahahahaha ! on ! hehe~
i go ther sit sit coz i ate lur~ xD
b4 go ther chiayee say wanna fetch me~ xD
de zzz de part is she co me bring helmet along~
like lah my house sibeh far lidat but my house actually sibeh near oli~
go ther keng keng keng kai ! xD
den so ngam chiawei n her cousin sister cum pulak~
foooooyooooh ! her cousin sister sibeh leng luii xia !
leng luii dao sot dou me ah ! weehee !
den 10.30 lidat jau gogogo home lu~
teehee ! den i go home tek de piggy gib her~ xP
hepi xia !

No comments:

Post a Comment