I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

anything


hihi people ! i'm back ! ada miss me ? comfirm ada XD aiai
sigh. nowadays boe laptop give me use luu. gotta use desktop =.=
use desktop sibeh slow. so i might be online-ing on weekends only.
hmmm. might be blogging more about people today. zz.

- mother -

my mother bring her BOYFRIEND back to t.i last week.
i hate him. i feel like WHAT THE FRAK ? why you bring him back ?
when he came into the house, i called him uncle with insincere heart.
but i called him. i learnt how to be manners to everyone.
when i mom came in and before i call her, she asked me this at first place.
'' DO YOU CALLED UNCLE ? ''
once she ask me this i feel like. deii ? super angry with my mom that time.
i tot she'll ask me how's my schooling or how am i doing.
but you ask me that first. i'm your daughter and you're my mom.
long time meet once never asked me how am i.
totally disappointed. and you want me call him as DAD ?
fuck off -.- this thing will never happen. NEVER ! >.<
I HATE HIM FOREVER !! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ??!

- brother -

well, my brother went to kampar for studies. that's why bor laptop use.
but, there's one shocking thing. i, me, myself also can't believe it.
I MISS HIM ! I MISS MY BROTHER !! :'(
at first, i feel like omg ! how could i miss him ? crap.
but once i saw his luggage, clothes and laptop are gone, i cried >.<
super silly. i cried not because i miss the laptop ! but i miss him.
nobody gonna shout my name,
nobody gonna sing with my name,
nobody gonna counseling me,
nobody gonna take me go long gaii,
nobody gonna grab laptop with me,
nobody gonna zha me all the times,
nobody gonna help me to squeeze my blackheads out *sometime*
sigh. i'll try to use to without my handsome brother :)
i say him handsome lehh. later he saw sure kembang liao jekk :P

- schoolings -

as usual, there's a mountains of homework to do -.-
tired of it lah wehh. imma pemalas and i admit ! ><
err. mrs.ho is lent to sanmin for 1month + =.=
which means there'll be a new teacher to replace mrs.ho
i forgot what is her name, but she seems good lehh.
maybe haven't tunjukkan all the belang belang XD
i hope she's better than mrs. ho lahh *obviously* err. i blog until here sin lahh.
idk what to blog and i don't know when i can blog again.
so, i'll blog anytime i have opportunity to online like today XD


- end of post -



- aLii the blogger -

No comments:

Post a Comment