I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

heeeeee :')

teeeeheee. went to giant today. since angelyn is off i can get discount on my stuff.
muahahaha. before that, i went to mcD with my dear, xiao ming and cheeyen :D
as usual, manyak benda mau cakap. hehe. kelian cheeyen sitting there like emo.
hahaha. paiseh hor :PP later, we went giant to buy my thing.
ya allah ya tuhanku~ baru go one stop i already spent RM70+ =.=
itu pun sudah discount for me. if not, i think got RM100 ba. adoii.
then, cheeyen and me went to giant punya inside walk walk.
bought shampoo. itu pun already RM30+ kaneh. sibeh sim tia @.@
then, walk to sacci buy my pin for schoolings. duhh~ =.=
macam ini also almost RM10 liao. wodemamapapaya >.<

we got nowhere to go. it was just 2.30 only padahal my ayi'll fetch me at 4 something.
cheeyen plan to go steak sit sit yi xia. she ordered cola + ice cream.
when the people come with her drink, both of us got shocked.
ohmigosh. her drink is super giant size. my eye gonna drop >.<
few minute later, receive a msg from ahh weng. she called me to go there.
when i arrived, she was busying with the customers.
i pretended to merajuk. hahaha. later, she let me play a game.
kids punya game. idk what it calls :S kinda childish buy i likeyyy XD
beh tahan. play till so syok so i bought one. but i gave it to my cousin sis T.T

i steam the boat in poh loong at night with ayi luu :)
eat till stomach also feel like gonna burst. some more want call me eat eat eat.
zz. =='' went back kaima house, i gave her the clip i bought for her.
she told me she like it so muchiie && my clip nicer than my mummy bought for her.
hahaha. sibeh proud and sibeh gamdong yi xia :') suddenly,
she mention about SPM and target me at least 4A's @@
* my dear kaima ya. you target hai man imba yi xia *
i sendiri target all get credit also haleluyah lor. some more 4A's =.=
you mau bagi i stress stress kah ? i know its for my own good.
my result might disappoints you BUT i'll try my very best :)
thank you. I LOVE YOU KAIMA !! i really do !! mwahx

a week ago, i get some compliments from my friend :DD
not compliments actually. but for me, its quite touching. hee ^^

from sorpoh xin yi
222! You rock my life! from the starting, til now, you positive energy giver, that's why i could cheer up every time i saw you! your 38-ness drove me crazy buy me likey! hope all these will stayyy :)

from ahh dong
LOLIPOP , great to know you.
you had bring joys and laughters to me. not to forget , sad moments too !
HAHA. 'suan le ba ~' XD
miss the moment we spend time in pbhp library ;
miss the moment we crap together after school after school ;
miss the moment we 'date' ;
miss the moment we talked in the phone although it happened once or twice ;
and miss your laughter too !
HAHAHA.
study smart for your coming coming coming spm.
do not always call me to update blog padahal yours also tak update.
&& do not forgive me ! piak you de ah.
keep in touch :P take care.

I LOVE YOU GUYS. mwahx


- end of post -





appreciated :')

No comments:

Post a Comment