I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, April 15, 2011

promoting mask :]

haaarrloow readers ! i'm back ^^ it would be a short post only.
just wanna promote mask. hee. i'm SELLING ! haha.
maybe some of you don't agree with this but i don't care >.<

[ MY BEAUTY DIARY ]
RM2.20 each
30 pieces above, RM2.00 each.
buy more or pakat with your friends XP!

w00ts`
nice colour combination, huh ? XP



- black pearl -

- chocolate -

- white powder -

- strawberry yogurt -

- red wine -

- yogurt -

- provence lavender -

- sake yeast -

- bird nest -

- intensive rice-peptides -

- aloe vera -

- natto rejuvanating -

- apple polyphenol -

- Q1o rujuvanating -

- southern france apricot -

- japanese cherry blossom -

- black cherry -


* not in picture *
- cooling -
- mix berry -
- bulgarian white rose -


come and bong chan me na. leave me a comment or text me if you want :]
my hp number : 014-3097462
tengkiiu


- end of post -

No comments:

Post a Comment