I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

second updates of the day. haha


i read vynnie's blog. it makes me cry :(
she blogged about her love ones, her father.
i can understands her feeling. i know how she feel.
coz we are the same :) maybe i got no flashback about my dad,
coz he had gone when i was 6 month old.
maybe when people talks about my dad, i got no feeling.
also maybe coz i don't get his love enough for the 6 month.
or maybe a 6 month old baby still don't know what is love ?
i know vynnie will be more sad then me coz she can feel her father's love.
i also know that she just wants a simple life with her warm family.
not like me. haha. but well, i got some advise for vynnie.

hey vynn, i understand how you feel alright ?
i know you love your father more than me.
i know you missed your father and hope he's right by your side.
but what we can do ? we can just pray for him. :)
we have to be though enough so that he could see and relieve.
forget all the past. look forward, okayy ?
let it be the sweetest memory between you and him.
appreciate people in front of you especially who care about you, love you.
spend more time with them. time is precious and it ticks every second.
so cheer up. don't let him see that you're sad coz of him.
he'll sad too. gambateh vynn. i know you can :D

smile like this XDD


p/s : if i say anything wrong don't scold me. :P
*proud* seems like i become a counselor XD


- end of post -

No comments:

Post a Comment