I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, August 5, 2011

random :PP

hello people :)! back to blog ! i'm a loyal blogger :PP
alright, lets talk about the main point ! :D
yesterday night, i watch this video and i learn it.
|
|
V


# quick messy updo bun :)
i just do till 1.25 minute there only and i success :P
tadaaa
|
|
V




hahahahaha. and today, i tried a new one.
also learn from the video. have a watch :D
|
|
V


# beach hair on the go ! :P
and this one i also success ABIT !
can last long for 20 minutes like that only.
|
|
V





muahahahaha ! don't jealous with my hair ya :DD!

this afternoon, we went the store to buy snacks.
and i bought wash face product too :))
i see sarah use that product, it seems like not bad.
so i asked my friend's opinion too. they say not bad.
so i hand itchy go buy one. RM 16.90, offer price :DD
|
|
V




i used it just now ! so cool, chill. woots``

HAHAHAHAHA ! i just finish packing my bag :DD


simple only ! :PP yeap ! wearing slipper there XD
aboard bus at 8.30 at bus station. hehehe.
off to sin yau house dinner. our friend's REUNION DINNER !
HAHAHAHAHAHA. again, don't miss me when i'm not around !
next post will be my 30 hour famine camp ! wait me XP


- end of post -
stay tuned ! *peace* :PP

No comments:

Post a Comment