I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

keep fit XD

i'm back ! i'm back again. HAHAHAHAHAHA !
based on my title above, [ fuyohh, so formal ] XD
you guys sure weird right ? even my kaima also don't believe.
HAHA ! firstly, i finally finished my lolipop ! *within 2days* =.=
from the pretty one into THIS ONE !
|
|
V



# i eat this while study XD

after my kaima went out, i on my DVD. its all korean band song and most of them is my favourite. i couldn't concentrate with my study as my eyes are stuck on the TV :PP so i close my book, sing and dance whenever i feel like dancing. i dance like a CHICKEN =.= and who cares ? nobody inside the house XD DANCING CAN MAKE US THIN ! CAN KEEP FIT ! HAHAHA. main point ! :P and please don't imagine how i dance please >< kinda siasui one lehh XPP

about 5.30, went speedy for jogging with Chia Weii aKa Ahh Swift !
we ran about 6-7 round ba. HAHAHAHA. keng lehh ? :P
we shared a lot of things too. shhhh. secret XD
SS-ed before back ! :))
|
|
V

# i looks like a =.= pai-tiong =.=

# two bagans XD yeah i know. ChiaWei fairer ><


- end of post -
stay tuned ! *peace* :PP

I LOVE KYUHYUN !

No comments:

Post a Comment