I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

apologize ..... :)

hey readers :) i'm here to apologize something. sorry for what i had done to my blog ?
i mean ... erm, because these couple months, i keep update about korean thingy.
especially Super Junior & Kyuhyun. some of them told me that my blog very annoying, see also pek chek.
alright, i admit that my blog is kinda annoying. but ... what to do ? i've addicted to K-POP.
i just want to share about what i like and share about their latest news & special things maybe ? is that wrong ?
well, i'm not angry or dedicating to anyone. you don't have to say sorry :) but i think you have to know this.


THIS IS MY BLOG

MY BLOG = MY RULES

MY RULES = BLOG ANYTHING I LIKE

BLOG ANYTHING I LIKE = DON'T LIKE TO READ ?

DON'T LIKE TO READ = LEAVE MY BLOG

LEAVE MY BLOG = YOU HAPPY

YOU HAPPY = I HAPPY

I HAPPY = EVERYONE HAPPY XD


get that ? that's it for today ! *singing* [ Sorry Sorry from Super Junior ] :PP


Apppa_large


- end of post -
stay tuned ! *peace* :PP

i LOVE KYUHYUN

No comments:

Post a Comment