I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

the end of vegetarian :D!

welcome people ! i had been eating vegetarian for 9 days ! *claps !* :P
vegetarian is super duper yum yumm ! HAHAHAHA ! love my kai ma's dishes :D
next year also don't know still got this chance to eat my kai ma's dishes or not ahh ><

----------------------------- tuesday night [ 4th October ] ------------------------------





# jang ! this is the money tree :D i also got hang money lehh. muahaha. i hang Korean's money.
there's just one Korean's money i think :P so if you saw a Korean's money, means i hang one XD

---------------------------- wednesday night [ 5th October ]----------------------------

# hah ! took this picture at the pond there :PP my hair straight wehh ! don't jealous ! XD

arrghhh ! kap dou one leng zaii >3< he acts as 三太子 for the event. wear in yellow one :D
i already kap him since last year. if you are my loyal's reader, you will realised that my last year's post, i got say about him. *i also forget which post dy* :P muahahaha. harap maaf yah dan itu sahaja !
downloading KyuHyun's latest pictures right now ! XD oh, and this song ! niceee !



# Min Woo & Kwang Min leng zaii jekk ! :P BOYFRIEND's new song [ don't touch my girl ]
# so damn true ! XD


- end of post -
stay tuned ! *peace* :PP

i LOVE KYUHYUN

No comments:

Post a Comment