I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

just back for update :PP

hello ! already didn't update blog for almost 2 weeks ! :DD
i'm having my trial exam now. haven't finish /.\
i think i already did the very best ! kinda satisfy.
but i don't know weather the marks satisfy me also ><
i'm back just to update a short post at least it won't looks dead XD

yesterday went to family's wedding dinner at poh loong :D
my mummy, uncles and aunties came back :P
as usual, i cam-whore anywhere. hehehehe.
|
|
V




# family ! can't manage to snap the whole table ><

this is when i was study history in the library with yiyin last thursday
|
|
V

# i found this ! form 4 one XD
i'm focusing on GHANIMAH ! HAHAHA


# yiyin behind me :PP

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


# KyuHyun aka baby-kyu fever XD


# in the car on my way to dinner. i make up lehh ! muahahahaha.
love this picture so much ! my hair looks long and looks fair ! :P
I LOVE THIS THE MOST ! even its blurish a bit XD

p/s : if you realised, i already not playing FB for 15 days !
muahahaha. so proud ! i must continue XD
exam moral tomorrow and tuesday math.
wish me all the best ! :DD


- end of post -
stay tuned ! *peace* :PP

i LOVE KYUHYUN !

No comments:

Post a Comment