I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

ILY !

hmmm. kinda bad day for me.!
firstly, i log into my fb
i saw my top news ~
winshean wrote about YOUR thing.
i feel like kinda weird. something must me wrong.
so, i searched YOU and see YOUR profile.
i saw your post that you are goin to a ____.
after that, my INVOLUNTARY ACTION begins.
my tears dropped on the spot.! ><
hmmm. everyone is worry bout YOU, care bout YOU.
i'm quite disappointed that i dint online last night.
and i'm the last one who knows YOU are goin to ____.
nobody tells my what happened.!
nobody informed me.!
i fell like i'm being ignored.!
i dont mean to blame on anyone.
i'm just disappointed.
i hope YOU can understand.
then, i wrote at YOUR profile. quite a number of friend like it. *proud*
then. i went for prayers.
i told my father, my grandma, grandpa and God to bless YOU.
i dont wanna see YOU so suffer anymore.
then, SOMEONE called to see YOUR blog.
SHE told me kinda sad and she bet i'll cry after i read that.
SHE told me SHE cried too.
i'm in the car that time.
i feels like OMG !! i'm so curious.!
then, bor bian. gotta sacrifice my RM5 jor.
when i get into my blog,
saw YOUR name in my link list,
i promised myself not gonna cry.
then i press YOUR name untill i get into YOUR bloggie.
useless me, silly me, my tear almost dropped on the half way while i read.
i wiped away and say to myself not gonna drop my tear this time.
who knows, my tear drop like a leakage when i saw my name inside.!
it was so gandong and sad too.
i know.! i know YOU'll be alright.
many people do loves YOU, cares YOU, and worry YOU.
i know YOU'll be tough and i know YOU wont let us down and disappointed.
YOU know what.?
when YOU entered my life, it is full of laughter.
when YOU entered my life, becomes more cheerful
when YOU entered my life, it is a rainbow.
without YOU, my life is colourles.
hey, i'm not gonna lose YOU and YOU are not gonna lose us too.
we'll always by YOUR side whenever or whatever happens to YOU.
YOU just remember that we'll always by YOUR side forever and ever.!
WE LOVED YOU QIU LING !!
WE LOVE YOU !!
after this, i wanna see YOUR smile at YOUR face when YOU sees me
i wanna see YOUR laughter while we're talking.
i wanna see that. promise me kay.?
ILY


No comments:

Post a Comment