I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

yesterday & today

dear bloggie, i'm gonna write about yesterday & today's
yesterday, i'm super damn freaking moody~
because of someone else~ hmmm
i tried to talk to you. really. but unfortunately, you replied me that way.
if someone greets you, but that ppl ignored you, how would you feel ?
especially she's someone that you care, that you loved.
how would you feel ?
for me, its like many many many knives stab on me !
i cnt accept that you really replied me that way !
because of you, i became moody, down.
because of you, i ate 5 scoops of ice-cream
because of you, i ate many things.
you might think that its my business.
but for me, i'm trying to release my anger to the food~
but, no use =.=
i'm wondering, i did anything wrong to you ?
or you mind that on monday morning i din talk to you when i sees you ?
okayy then, i'm SORRY ! i dont meant it.
i think alot and i wonder alot~
i hate this kind of feeling. do you know ? hmmm.
but luckily, i still have my friend to cheer me up !
especially annie ! thank you ! =)
if not, idk what's gonna happen !

p/s : i almost cried while i'm blogging. sigh.

okayy~ gonna say about today.
we : chiayee, chingyeng, cheeyen, yiyin & me gather in front if carmen's house for ''meeting''.
doooi~ kononnya meeting lah~ hehe
we talk and laughed alot !
have a looooooooot of fun t0o !
hehe~ chiayee send me shin chan's picture~
erm, its a picture of a small kid that looks alike shin chan~
sibeh QQ. like me leh. *aiai* XD
wan see jiu scroll down jekk~
-funny part-
carmen wanna learn to ride motor as chiayee had promise
her to teach her~
for the 1st time, carmen failed and fell down~
laugh die me xia ! hehe.
till then, i went home.
so, i cnt see carmen's 2nd and the 3rd try.
but i heard the 2nd try, its quite successful.
then the 3rd try, she made it. congrats to her ! hehe

pictures of aShin aChan ! xD

this is the one that chiayee sent to me.
i put this pic as my her contact picture.
hope you wont mind ! :D


i found this in fb ! QQ ! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment