I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, August 27, 2010

TEEHEE !! ♥

weehee. today have fun with my jimui !
cHeeYeN, CaRMeN, aNNie, YiYiN, XiNYi, Se0kGuaN, H0RYaN, SiNYaU.
have a lot a lot of fun.!
me and annie arrived there at 7something.
while waiting those xiao jie come, we go giant kia kia sin. XD
then, there comes cheeyen, yiyin, xinyi and carmen
we snap some pictures t0o. :D
then, we go to mcd wait seok guan, hor yan and sinyau come
adapavii. no place sit pulak.
then we saw a big place lah.
then itu yiyin and cheeyen dai dai staring at the place untill the ppl get lost.
haha.! finally get that place.
then go order food lor.
then its time to eat lah.
everyone is eating axcept me.
i'm eating + press hp.
then xinyi [ahma] jiu say
1st rule in our family.
no pressing hp while eating. =.=
zha tiok. okayy. fine. i stopped.
then my hp vibrates~
i jiu continue press press.
cheeyen saw it and stares at me.
i jiu take up my both hand and say
i dint press.! i really dint
*padahal my hp i put at my tigh*
then xinyi yau say.
2nd rule. no talking when eating. =.=
its so obvious that they are trying to bully me.
then jiu fine. i dwn talk. continue press press.
then xinyi saw it and rampas my hp.
kelian. she jiu say. after finish my food only can press. ish. fine.
eat finish jor i yau continue press press. hehe.
no rule this time. XD
we talked and laugh like siao lang. weehee. sibeh syok xia.!
but for them, most syok geh is bullying me.
they laughed dou sibeh jialat when i kena bullied.
mei liang xing.! wuwuwu T___T
but anyway, i'm happy to see them happy.
till then, we went go giant lah.
we wanna go the third floor.
so, we used lift.
adapavii.! i tell you. itu sinyau ss inside the lift.!
i jiu feels like gg.com
i paling scare ppl ss in the lift.!
i scare the ''mr or maybe mrs.piao''
watched bu 3 bu 4 de movie t0o muchie =.=
then i jiu tell her dont snap pic in lift.
i very scared.!
i more say she more snap.!
deii her.! zzz lah.
i sibeh scare xia. everyone laughing at me. ><
then i feels like wanna get out from the lift ASAP !!
i keep bang-ing the lift's door.
and shouted i wanna get out.!
then finally. fuuuuh~ never ever masuk giants lift jor.
makes me feels creepy.=.=
then jiu go back down masuk one stop
we met cassandra there. :D
then balik mcd gossip.! XDD
then feels like wanna but icecream
so we go back to giant mcd icecream there.
no ppl there. HAHAHA !
mana tau when i say i want......
the worker say '' sudah habis''
adapavii. we jiu go buy icecream in front of mcd geh icecream there.
till then, we go wash pic for jing tian master. ehem. XD
then cheeyen say wanna buy pocket knive.
go back one stop. but ngam ngam close jor.
but the workers are still there.
cheeyen say she wanna buy thing.
thee worker jau say. sorry. closed. come tmr.
then cheeyen jiu tell me.
got business also dwn do =.=
bomb dou.
then, while waiting cheeyen's bro fetch us go home,
cheeyen wanna buy drink at cool blog.
yau ane ngam closed wor.
cheeyen yau tell me the same word.
got business also dwn do.
i give her bomb kau kau. XD
then, her brother fetch me, yiyin and carmen home.
omg. her bro sibeh liang zaii.! ><
jealous she got a brother gam liang zaii. XD
hehe. okayy. lastly, i wanna wish my dear cheeyen.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.! ILY.!



No comments:

Post a Comment