I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

ngek ngek ! ^^v

hey yo ! i'm back. already two weeks bor blog jor leh.
miss my blog xia. actually got many things to say during exam week.
but i tell myself not to touch laptop until exam ends.
and i did it ! *proud of myself* ehem !
okayy lah. i admit i curi curi on when my brother go mandi XP
see, i so honest. bahahaha. si aiai XD

- cut the crap -

finally, i merdeka ! muahahahaha. this is what i'm waiting for !
my exam like SHIT. i don't know what i wrote >.<
imma stupiak. apa pun tak tau. makan, tidur saja tau -.-

- next -

i'm waiting for my big big day ! ^^v
gan cheong. say gan cheong jekk. but this year like no feeling.
don't know why. just like its already passed. zz.
i don't have any planning anyway. adui. nvm lah XD
after that, imma waiting for my math result to come out.
i'm gonna wait it very patiently. at the same time, i'm scared >.<
every night thinking of my math result like crazy.
i hope it won't disappoints me and SOMEONE IMPORTANT :PP
pray hard so that i could achieve my target. :)


p/s : countdown 3days 3hour 38minute ^^v


- end of post -

No comments:

Post a Comment