I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

its my day ! ^^

teehee ! its my big big day today ! XD
my birthday leh. who forget jiu kiam pak ! hehe.
yesterday i cried because of someone making me gonna burst.
but today i cried because i gandong T.T
i awoke it 4am -.- coz my ayi off air-cond, makes me awake.
then when i peep my hp, OMG OMG ! 14 msg !
i was so happy ! some of them slept and awake at 12 just to wish me.
some of them tahan till 12 baru sleep.
when i heard that, i was so gandong ! yuan lai i'm so xing fu de T.T
i just realised it ! maybe others might be more xing fu than me,
but i appreciate ppl around me now coz i don't wanna compare with others.
i already enough xing fu. don't have to expect more ! =DD
i went mcD with friends to celebrate my birthday.
before that, mun yin came my house. hehe.
thanks to those who attend for my party and thanks for the present ! XD
after makan, we went giant ! hehe. laugh die me when i flashback !

[ PICTURES ]

|
|
|
|
V


[ HOUSE ]

=DD

[ IN THE CAR ]
on the way to mcD
p/s : mata sepet =.=''

^^

[ AT GIANT ]
the only picture i capture in giant ! XD
sorry chiayee. upload picture without your permission >.<

[ PRESENTS ]

chee yen's

chiayee's
1bijik lolipop hilang.
go sue TAN CHEE YEN ! XD

[ perfect ]

i chopped its head XD

chopped it into 3 pieces ! kolian dai XP

ching yeng's

mun yin's

carmen's

mun yin's again

carmen's and mun yin's

xin yi aka mii's

yiyin aka papa's

i love it so much ! i had a lots a lots of fun today ! ^^
you guys brighten my day ! love you guys.
mwahx mwahx ! *hugs hugs*
i won't forget today !
never ever ^^

- end of post -

No comments:

Post a Comment