I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

temple temple ~ XP


wah. today woke up at 5 something coz going to temple for prayers.
sibeh exited xia. hehe. arrived there almost 6 luu.
suppose coming with yiyin. but she cant.
her uncle went to temple early in the morning.
so she don't have transport to come. pity her
this time aku manyak untung nii ! XD
i can see a 12 years once de ceremony. wulala.
heppy seii me jekk. when i reached there i jiu saw many i jiu saw many i know de ppl leh. XP

- SKIP -

fulamak. this time very chi kek. god masuk badan that time.
wasai. one by one. cann hang siii lang weh ><
i stand aside. then suddenly, in front me geh ppl kena god masuk.
suddenly behind pulak. then beside me also. kong bu dou.
malkumlak i dont know thay are the ''tiao tong'' ppl. =.=
scare jor. so i stand at the stairs there.
so i appreciayrs once he.
then after they ''tiao tong'', they go cucuk itu mulut.
me and kaima go kepoh see see. hehe
walao eh. pian xia. they maybe bor feeling but sakit. -.-
tapi i sukak see leh. coz its 12 years once only can see jekk.
so i appreciate it ! :)
i give satu boy sot dao me leh. bahahahaha.
but he also got ''tiao tong'' geh. he tiao itu 三太子. hehe.
leng zaii + cute + fair + muscle cantek + yeng ! XD XD
hehe. cute seii when the 三太子 masuk badan that time.
his expression .... wulala. his expression lah yang meng-sot-kan me. XP
hehe. all the ''tiao tong'' ppl and those kereta hiasan is lining up outside.
my family's responsibility is to take care itu ''kuan teh kong'' :)
later you see my picture, green colour punya shirt with cucuk. itulah ''kuan teh kong''
me and my cousin brother's gf wanna take short cut. sun bian can snap picture. hehe.
so we waited + see + snap pictures near itu dono what bank -.- i forgot.
when she's snapping picture, i realise that marcus and the gang was just beside me.
i was so paiseh. =.= apa nak buat ? pretend nothing sajalah. XD
apasaii mention him pulak ? zz. continue my story.
everyone can get sweet from certain certain geh god. hehe.
tapi, itu leng zai 三太子 bor give geh. deii.
nvm luu. at least i ada 2 bijik lolipop. muahahahaha.
zz. continue. when ''kuan teh kong'' came, we masuk barisan. XD
coz my kaima they all take care of him de mah. so we followed ''kuan teh kong'' all the way.
oh ya, lupa say. behind me ada saint geh boy jugak.
thay also tukang help huat ah. XP
say dou huat ah, it makes me remembered something.
we ada pass by itu san min tadika. all the kids were in the school by the gate like macam dalam penjara. get it mah ? XD bor get, my picture ada. =D
they all shouted ''HUAT AH'' when we passed by. cute seii ! XD
then dono who, behing me geh si ai bin. face t0o thick
go shakehands with those kids. macamlah he's a superstar. laugh seii me.
i hor, manyak cham. macam itu ah seii help ppl teke thing geh.
my back, ada bag, in front, ada camera, hand ada hp and bottle.
everywhere already fulled. hehehe XDD
we walked about 3 hours like that jiu back to the temple. :)
when itu ''kuan teh kong'' wanna pull out itu cucuk punya thing,
he demanded to those ca bor stay away from him. so we stand outside.
when i asked my kaima why, she told me coz itu ''kuan teh kong'' bor sukak ca bor punya.
''kuan teh kong'' is a jin jia bog geh general. go berperang geh.
that's why bor sukak. i fell like ''huh ? like that also can ?'' XD
nvm luu. i already very satisfy coz can follow this ceremony :)
untung seii me. i wont forget this ! XD XD
next target, this saturday night ! i cant wait lah ! :D
oh oh oh ya. lupa cakap. itu ''kuan teh kong'' praises us leh.
he praise that we took very good care of him. hehe.
balik rumah, terus tidur. tired ah. untill my kaima bor call i also bor wake up. hehe.

[ PICTURES ] :)

|
|
|
|
V




















































p/s : these pictures bor ikut urutan geh. malas lah. XD
hope you all dont mind jekk !
anyway, enjoy ! :)


- end of post -

2 comments: