I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

wulala ~

wulala ~ i'm back to my blogger.
wahaha. i usually open my blog and stalk other's blog.
kinda zz when some of them din't update their blog. XD
don't say others lah. me also 2x5 only. hehe.
these few days i'm kinda happy. but i don't know why. -.-
imma in a good mood maybe. hehe.
teehee. i sudah tukar rumah. not pindah oh !
T-U-K-A-R.
re-cat the whole house. wulala.
smelly dou beh tahan. cnt breathe. ><
but my door's room purple ! weehee !
but itu purple bor cantek eh ! zhadou.
nvm. appreciate bah. XP
these few days hor. i keep repeating wulala in the house.
my kaima say me :
- la lu eh tao lah.
- wu lu eh tao lah
- wu lu eh si lang tao lah. ti di wu wu wu.
- ta ta kang ti di wu wu wu to mm cai lu wu ha mi gui lah.
- jin jia si siao por. wu lai wu ki.
these are few example what my kaima say after i say wulala. -.-
wahahaha. today after school, i straight away go kitchen help my kai ma.
guai leh ? i help my kaima wash the floor ! bahahahaha.
i paling sukak wash floor de lah. can play water dong !
aiyok. i know i'm kinda childish. hehe. syok neh !
i wash until whole body wet wet. wulala ! XP
after that, i went into my room. tired duh.
so i bao my body with my towel, lying on the bed and press press press.
mana tau. press till tertido jor. gosh.
sleep jor cnt wake up. ter-ponteng tuition tim ah.
6something only awake. -.-
my bed sheet got wet. my pillow t0o.
then i told my kaima. you know what she say ?
she say me dai sei ah ! yok. =.=
zhadou kau kau. kiam pak ! ><
then i jiu took off the bed sheet and change a new one.
today's dinner VEGETARIANS food !
wulala. sukak sukak ! :)
my kaima's vegetarian food sibeh ho chiak dong ! XD


p/s : [ you are my VIP ] :)

- end of post -

No comments:

Post a Comment