I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

outing with brother 2 & unforgettable memory :)


hello ! back again :) today went out with brother again. half day XD
suppose to watch Johnny English at 12pm but the place left down-est row !
so we changed to 4pm :) while waiting for the time to pass by, we went sushi for lunch.
everything is free for me ! movie, popcorn, sushi, MarryBrown & ChocoTop XD


# sushi kingg :DD





after that, we went jalan - jalan XD walk a while, feel like still got a lot of time.
so we went back home and then about 3.45pm come out again XD


# in the car


# tadaa ! Johnny English XD

not bad lah this movie. kinda funny. HAHAHAHA. still got Mr.Bean's character XD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my kai mui and i were texting while waiting the advertisement finish and movie to start.
she told me that her exam is coming soon and want to go and study already.
i replied "HWAITING ! ^^ my movie also gonna start soon. text you later ! gambateh !"
she replied me again as the movie started. i know there's vibration but i ignored.
after my movie, i checked her msg. she replied me "gomawo, unnie" means thanks, sister in korean.
i was erm, shocked + happy + touched + exited + ahhhh~ i just don't know how to say.
i was so happy. this is the first time she call me as sister even it is in korean :')
first time since 30th Nov 2009, on their birthday, i asked them to be my kai mui.
already 1 year + and this is the first time. OMG ! how many times should i repeat ? XD
i LOVE TODAY ! to Kai Xing & Kai Yi : HWAITING ! all the best in your exam, dong saeng :')


- end of post -
stay tuned ! *peace* :PP

i LOVE KYUHYUN

No comments:

Post a Comment