I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, September 23, 2011

outing with brother :)

yo :DD! my brother came back. he say he'll bring me watch Johnny English Reborn tomorrow. exited !
HAHAHAHAHA. just now went out at 8.30. my brother bring me go his friend's house.
i wondered why. mana tau, he bring me there to teach his friend how to play blog.
HAHAHAHAHA. i feel so pro wehh XD she noted down everything i tought XD


# at my brother's friend's house :DD my oye one big one small /.\

later on about 9.30, we went MarryBrown :)) OMG. damn many people >< kinda cold.
the service there not bad. even the food can win KFC dy XD just the place quite small, crowded :S


# tadaaaa XD

i like to eat their ... ermm ... everything ? XD really nice ! especially the french fried.


add this into the french fried and *shake shake * em ! it taste not bad !
first time i eat french fried with wasabi flavor.
not really spicy lahh. at least ada itu wasabi punya feel XD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


erm .. ehem ! out of topic again. just want to share Super Junior's new album A-CHA.
this is just comeback stage. but i already feels satisfy :DD hope to watch their MV soon !

SUPER JUNIOR DAEBAK !


- end of post -
stay tuned ! *peace* :PP

i LOVE KYUHYUN

No comments:

Post a Comment