I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

happy happy ! :)

teehee. i'm so damn happy today !

[ FIRST ]

i already get my math result & i achieved my target ! XD
i don't wanna say what marks is it. kinda siasui.
proud of myself ! =DD of course wanna thank YOU !
YOU helped me to solve my math questions,
YOU taught me until in the middle of the night,
YOU never give up on me & keep on support me !
thank YOU so muchie. owe YOU 1 mc flurry sin :)

[ SECOND ]

i went karate at 4 o'clock for training of course.
this sunday jiu grading luu. wish me good luck ! XDD
the training suppose end at 6 o'clock but we ended it at 5 o'clock.
then we went buy zhen zhu nai cha.
many funny things happened XD

[ PICTURES ]
|
|
|
|
V

[ doju aka karate center ]
like edited. but its ori :)

on the way buy zhen zhu nai cha XD
p/s : see chee yen's finger =D

sampat po ! ^^v

arrived destination XP

blending my nai cha

[ honey dew ]
tadaa ! done done ! XD

hor lim hor lim ! =DD

while waiting her's

chee yen, me, yiyin :)
three same flavor. hehe

cute seii.
macam me ! XD

mamee ! wulala XD

itu zhen zhu sibeh many >.<

two siao zha bor XD

drink drink ! ^^

pretend punya. hehe

chee yen kepanasan ! dai seii ! XD

cute ! hehe.

yiyin's mei tui XP

fat xia >.<

bor liao. *sobs*

till then
stay tuned
to be continued
see ya ! :)

- end of post -

No comments:

Post a Comment