I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

1st day of work !! :)

peeekaaabooo ! i just came back from WORK !
you bor see wrong, i bor type wrong. i'm WORKING !!
muahahahaha. mau lanci yi xia xia. bor bian leh. first time mah. keke.
when i reached there, almost 10 jor. shop haven't open. boss also haven't come.
i saw a few workers sitting outside. they are gossiping XD
but i don't dare to talk to them. strangers mah. you know. hehe
anyway, i started to meet them. hehe. aku ada kawan baru. hiak hiak !!
about 10 something, boss came. i jiu sibeh gan cheong liao -.-
then she told me that she'll giving me off next thursday. muahahaha.
i'm free on next thursday. anyone mau date me kah ? XP back too topic.
then hor. she jiu call chee kuan to guide me and now i know.
first thing you enter the shop, mop lantai dulu. then arrange all the things properly.
then ask ppl weather they need help or not. hehehe.
base on today's experience, everything still okayy lah. not bad yi xia.
but my leg macam sudah hilang =.=
oh ya, i saw satu budak ultraman. wahahahaha ! laugh die me.
he was wearing an ultraman's costume. itu nvm lah.
makes me laugh geh is he also wear itu ultraman's head.
walao eh. cute seii. i fell like snapping his picture nia >.<
but bor bian. working neh. where can simply take handphone out jekk ?
nanti boss ''goreng ikan kering'' me ah [ chau yau yu ] XD
my boss, angeline, she call me to give basket to customer.
so i jiu walk around and see see luu. then i saw i girl like chinese.
she was holding a few pens. so i plan to give her the basket.
then i jiu wanna ask in chinese jor geh. who knows, i ter-talk in english.
i asked her '' excuse me, you need basket ?''
you know what she replied me ? she replied me '' oh~ takpe takpe ''
i was like. what ? she's a malay ? OMFG !! haleluyah -.-
luckily i bor say in chinese. if not i sure siasui punya >.<
till then, fong gong luu. before that, sapu lantaii XP
balik rumah mandi terus blog ! XD

p/s : tired ! i need ppl on mo XD


- end of post -

No comments:

Post a Comment