I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, November 22, 2010

its all about YOU ♥

this post wrote especially for cHiaYee aka meiya aka dong aka 猪猪 ♥
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ________ !!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !!
wish you happy, healthy, everything goes licin licin and good luck in everything !!
i've made a handmade present for her. photo album lai de jekk ! XP
i made it almost 1 week luu. i even cut myself. bahahahaha.
i already squeeeze my brain until juice also keluar jor my idea baru keluar.
i hope you sukak the present jekk. bor sukak also have to sukak ah !!
i made it from bottom of my heart. keke.

[ CHIAYEE's PRESENT ] ♥

|
|
|
|
V












want show off yi xia xia. muahahahaha :DD
i manage to finish it this morning. hehe.
about 6 something, i went chiayee house. at the same time pakat with chiawei.
i msg her and tell chiayee got ppl find her outside. keke.
my mission complete. muahahahaha. proud of myself.
actually i already pakat with chia wei since saturday.
i already call her to kap chiayee. keke. thx wei wei pakat with me oh.
before i reach her house, i already imagine itu dialog jor tim.
manatau saw her that time i sudah nothing to say. macam got abit paiseh tim.
itu chia wei go record pulak. adoi. yong suii de me >.<
anyway, mission completed i sibeh happy. its what i expect ! ^^
lastly, wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY again oh !
do your best in your exam. gambateh !!
don't stay up t0o late ah. take care oh. you sick i jiu pak die you XP
mixiu mixiu`♥ love ya`♥ mwahx`♥ hugs`♥

p/s : start work tomorrow ! wish me good luck :)


- end of post -

No comments:

Post a Comment