I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

HATE !!

yo, people ! i'm back to blogger ! ^^
i keep sneeze these few days. i know many ppl miss me de jekk ! ehem ! XD
wulala. today had an end year party in school.
i had a lots a lots of fun. playing, running, shouting in my class.
had a great day with my friends today ! hehe.

i'm gonna blog two people here today.
i wanna express my feelings here.
no offence :)

[ FIRST ]

someone makes me feel pissed off !
she scolded us with her status. don't think we don't know.
we're not stupid, kay ? think before you do something.
you said that we betray you, backstab you.
but do you ever think of why we did that ?
everyone do backstab people. i admit even i backstab ppl t0o !
please don't be silly. don't think that you're so perfect huh.
don't tell me that you never backstab people before ?
i'm hella hate you right now. NO ! i mean WE !
please mind your words. if you did, we'll mind ours t0o !
don't you ever step on my tail or try to get my nerve up. zz
MIND YOU !

[ SECOND ]

i am so disappointed on someone.
i finally found the truth after you lied us for so long.
hey, you can lie us but you can't lie yourself. you know what you've done.
you lied us t0o many thing. it was like uncountable you know ? -.-
you're so mysterious. but you're no longer mysterious now.
SO PLEASE, STOP LYING US ! WE'RE NOT 3 YEARS OLD KID !
everything we'd did for you is just WORTHLESS !
from now on, i'm not going to trust you so much.
my trust on you were totally gone ! you're so fake !
i wonder why i'm so stupid so believe you last time ?

p/s : no offence. thank you

- end of post -

No comments:

Post a Comment