I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, November 19, 2010

.________.

[ FIRSTLY ]

sigh. holiday begins. people might think that ''hurayy ! holidays !'' but i'm not.
I HATE HOLIDAYS !! I DON'T WANT HOLIDAYS !!
today, i suppose to be very happy. i was playing saidina.
shouting, yelling like nobody business. but suddenly,
yiyin's mom came. by the time i saw her mom, my heart pumps very fast.
i think that her mom wanna call her go KL.
and well, my guessing was correct. her mom call her to KL.
when i looking at her packing her bag prepare go home,
my tears started roll down my cheeks. when she was at outside with her mom,
i din't even look at her. i don't even have the dare to say a word goodbye.
i HATES saying goodbye. sigh.
from that moment, i becomes very down >.<

[ SECONDLY ]

still at the same topic but different people. this time is for HER.
everyone might know who is the person i mention huh ?
it was last day of school. OMG !! i repeated it twice. zz
same condition. i don't dare to look at HER -.-
i scare my involuntary actions begins. you know what i meant right ? >.<
i cried and hugged Darshini when wishing her good luck.
my tears drop like water leakage when i'm talking with Darshini.
if i saw HER, i really cnt imagine that situation. awww !!
i know SHE was there, but i don't dare to look at HER.
you knows right ? SHE's sitting for her SPM 3days more.
i was trying to not to contact HER as well. i scare i'll disturb HER.
i hope i can control. zz. but morning call is going to be continued :)
anyway, if YOU needs someone to accompany YOU,
find me. 24hours service available for YOU
don't get t0o tension or stress ah.
GOOD LUCK !!

p/s : good luck for all the SPM candidates !!
wish you all the best !! ^^
don't stay up t0o late.
TAKE CARE !

[ COUNTDOWN ]

YOUR day : 2days 3hour 20minute. keke
SPM : 3days to go !! T.T


- end of post -

No comments:

Post a Comment