I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

dream & lecture


i dream something stupid today =________=
when i woke up in the morning, i feel like laughing XD
but i have to take this serious too. wanna know that i dream ?
i dreamt that i get my SPM result and most of it are E-
it is E- ! but there're no E-'s grade for SPM. hahaha !
how silly XP

MyEm0.Com

there's moral's lecture today from 2.30 till 4.30pm
the lecture held in the auditorium. so crowded man --
me, yiyin and annie were too bored till we wrote this.
laugh die me man. HAHAHA !! cnt read ? read below the pictures !

# i just snap the main point :PP
don't mind if you don't understand XP



yiyin ::
Lii - lalala. babi lah you, 1001 !
annie - zzz lah you ! = =

aLii ::
WHY 1001 ? YOU WANT DO MATRICES KAA ?
annie - lets go date XD

annie ::
yiyin - MY NAME NOT START FROM Z. START WITH A DE ... XD
Lii - okiie jekk ... XD


* this one more funny *

aLii ::
annie - i got nothing to say with you liao XD ==
yiyin - my x ? apa x ? my xing xian ? okayy ok XD

annie ::
Lii - me too = =
yiyin - lolll .... = = haizz
I NO MOOD JOR ... MY PUNGGUNG WAN PENYEK DY .. X|
* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA *

yiyin ::
Lii - your x bf lah ... not xing xian lah = =
annie - then go sleep

aLii ::
annie - pai tiong lah you. MY PUNGGUNG PANAS D =____=
* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA *

maybe you guys don't understand what so funny and why i'm laughing.
only three of us do. you'll understand if you read the full conversation XD


- end of post -
stay tuned ! baibaii :P

No comments:

Post a Comment