I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

happy todayy ^_____^

wahahaha ! its 10.01 pm now =____= i'm here to blog !
there're no teacher for my last two periods !
bm, pn. rosnah pulak tuu. more happy jekk :PP
she's involving in hari anugerah this friday.
so she's not entering class as she got raptai :D

we're free for the last two periods. we don't know what to do.
hahaha. till chee yen say "lets play TRUTH or DARE" XD
my response was, "I WANT, I WANT, I WANT"
all the chinese girls join + raiza the only malay.
so i have to translate what they say. hehehe.
every time the marker pen pionts on me,
they will ask silly question =_____=
makes me laugh and cried *almost* so babi.
hahaha. that was fun ! how i miss the moment :')

reached home bathe and terus dead on my bed till 7 pm
=____= never realise that i got 2 miss calls, 3 messages.
hahaha. i'm so pig. tired lahh. idky. online at late night kot XP
went to library at 8 then wait for sorpoh soh xin yi come.
hahaha. she tought me matrices as she promised me.
she fullfill the promise even though she is late and busy,
she she still have time for me ! how gamdong :PP
seriously, sitting beside her and do matrices was so stress.
i scare i will do wrong but she say, cool down and be confidence.
i won't laugh at you and i won't eat you XD

i really understand what she teach me *proud die*
thanks for teaching me how to solve and the "machine"
but i scare i will forget the machine's step lehh.
i think i have to practise more and more. hehehe.
after this, my next target, TRANSFORMATION :D
i know i'm kinda noob in this subject. don't laugh at me :(
i will cry in front of you on the spot ! >.<


- end of post -
stay tuned ! baibaii :P

p/s : no pictures for today "/
thanks for reading my craps XD
btw, follow me at twitter, cHiNaLii :P
i remembered my password =___=

No comments:

Post a Comment