I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

hospital :)

yesterday evening, i went to hospital :))
i'm having heartache. so i went there check.
HAHAHA ! joking lahh deii. i went visit my mom's kaima.
she ate wrong medicine and idk how she can tahan for 10days.
she is quite old. 80+ but she still can stand the pain =='

this is the second time i went to hospital for 16+ years.
when ayi and me is finding ward, i pass by a lots of patients.
some of them look so suffer. makes me feel so creepy there.
hmmm. but at the same time, i feel pity to them too :'(

when we found my mother's kaima's ward, we went in.
i look at her. i feel like omg ! heartache to see her condition.
my tears almost fell down but at last i didn't.
her mouth and eyes were swollen and her mouth keep bleeding.
her skin look so pain. damn terrible condition :((

few minutes later, 2 nurses came in and say
"can you please stay outside ?" coz they wants to clean her body.
due to her condition and she can't move, nurse is needed to clean her body.
we waited outside for almost an hour. i can hot die there --'
by the way, i saw how the nurse clean my mom's kaima.
they used the method that i had learnt in st.john.
it is called as 'dressing' haha. i was shocked.

while i was waiting outside and almost hot die there, i had a walk.
i go round where the patients are. some of their relatives are crying.
some of the patients are screaming for pain. so heartache.
and i heard the BGG sound everywhere. 'toot toot toot' arrgh !
i got no choice. i have to pass through this next time.
coz i've made my final decision. i'm taking nursing course :)

lots of my family encourage me to take this course.
idk why. but if i really can work in a hospital or what,
i hope to work in private hospital at the x-ray's department.
hahaha. did i think to far away ? hmmm. "/ maybe.
anyway, hope that my mom's kaima will recover soon :)
GOD BLESS YOU


- end of post -
stay tuned ! baibaii :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment