I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

on my way to cameron - # day 1

hey people, i'm back ! miss me ? HAHAHA ! say yes :P
yeap ! i'm gonna blog about my vacation. weee.
lets get started with thursday :))

safely reached KL at 6 something. hehehe.
when i reach kepong, we went pasar malam.
but 2 shirts and food to balik rumah makan XD
i slept earlier than usual as i'm going cameron the next day !
awww. damn exited. it has been years i never go there. ^^

--------------------- FRIDAY aka FIRST DAY --------------------

i woke up at 7.30. brush my teeth, bath, do my stuff.
about 8 something, we went to my uncle's house at sg.buloh.
when everyone is arrived, we started our journey about 10am.
on the way to cameron, we drop by at sungkai, hot spring !

PICTURES ! :D

|
|
V








# yellow shirt, my mom :)


# my cousin brother








# picnic with family at there :D


that's the end for my hot spring :)

we arrived there at 3 something.
we drop by at waterfall. yay ! XD

|
|
V


see the 2 cars behind ? its our gang ! XD


# slept in the car






# manage to snap this on my way to waterfall :D

we arrived our apartment called 'desa anthrium' if i'm not mistaken.
we reached there at 4 something. the floor damn cold XD


# right view from my apartment


# left view :D


# awww ! met this cute little girl. hehehe.
she don't let me carry her, but she want me to take picture for her.
hahahaha ! ada my gene wehh ! you qian tu haa ! :P


# went down my apartment with lots of cousins.
they went playground but me ? SS lahh. wahaha.



we din't go anywhere for today.
just have some walk at the park.
cool air, refreshing air. woots` :)

----------------------------- the end of day 1 -------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment