I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

POODLE ! :D

hahaha. i'm back to update more post people :PP
i love to blog ! no one can stop me from blogging. i kill you XD
hahaha ! before i start, i wanna share a lil bit about my presentation.
|
|
V




# tadaa ! my moral's presentation. teehee.
if you look properly, you can see my writing big, small, up down XD
i din't bring it home. i left it in yakin's class after that. hahaha



# this is my group's name !
*proud* :P


# look it this combined colours ! niceee :D

- pink + blue = purple
- pink + yellow = orange
- blue + yellow = green
- pink + green = red

have a try. HAHAHAHA ! =='
btw, i lost my pink fail in school. Z !

next, yeahh, poodle :D after school i went home *of course lah* =='
and then i saw this fella ! one aunty came and bring her together.
cuteeeee. this is the very first time i hold dog XD
and this time i am holding a poodle. bahahaha :PP
|
|
V













itu sahaja ! thanks for visiting my blog !


- end of post -
stay tuned ! *peace* :P

psst : no mushroom icon for today XD

No comments:

Post a Comment