I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

HAHAHAHA ! :P

HAHAHAHAHA ! i finally can open PLKN's page ! XD
taadaaa ! *my pictures today not really interesting* ><
|
|
V


# typing my ic number :P

and i get this !
|
|
V


# maaf! anda tidak terpilih untuk menyertai PLKN siri 9/2012 !
terima kasih ! hehehe. click to enlarge :DD

i cheched for my friends too. yiyin, suga, mun yin and kar seng.

this is yiyin one XP
|
|
V


# congratulations yiyin :))
don't cry dy lahh deii.
once in a lifetime :D
ENJOY !

and this is suga's one XP
|
|
V


# this would be suga's bad news tomorrow.
hahaha. all the best my dear :))

however, mun yin and kar seng not being elected :(
yiyin and suga don't wanna get elected but ==
mun yin and kar seng wants to be elected but ==
ZZ ! hahaha. anyway, good luck. enjoy yourself ya :]


- end of post -
stay tuned *peace* :P

No comments:

Post a Comment