I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

lens. HAHAHA ! :P

hello hello ! today's post will be a short post.
gotta offline after update my bloggie :D

i waste my money on lens this time. first time in my life.
i bought it from my friend and it costs RMXX :P
i don't know why i spend my money for this kind of thing.
maybe friend's influence and will make my eye bigger ?
i don't know. i now started to wear lens but next time ?
omg. i just couldn't imagine how it will be :P
MyEm0.Com
|
|
V



# super barbie flower lens. grey colour :P


# but it looks like purplish here. quite nice :D

and oh ! just finished help my kaima do mask just now.


# bought at guardian. this one not bad :D

that's it. currently don't have my SS picture when i'm wearing lens.
still don't know how to catch the angle so that my lens can be seen.
HAHAHAHA ! finish updating. gotta offline ! tata readers :P


- end of post -
stay tuned ! *peace*

No comments:

Post a Comment