I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

she, my best friend ever :)

i miss someone. someone that i missed the most :))
someone that i never seen her after PMR result ><
she had been my best friend for 2 years and its not a long time :(
but she moved to KL after PMR and will be studying there.
she is YAP XIN. i always call her ye xinn or itik ! XD
she is a pretty yet she is good in her studies :PP

i miss the laughter, gossips, quarrel, and ZHA PO !
HAHAHAHA ! all those memories will be in my heart forever :P
when i go back KL, i go date you ya ! its a promise :DD
there she goes, my bestiie ! don't kena sot oh ! hehe
|
|
V



i don't have much pictures of her's. when i was form 2 and 3,
I STILL HAVENT USE A GOT-CAMERA's-PHONE !
hahaha. i'm still using the no-coloured-phone XD
so pity lah me ! that's why i don't have her pictures :(
anyway, i had never forget youuu and still miss you.
we : aLii, yap xin, carmen, mun yin, sin yau, sin li, xin yi, yi yiyin.
we are the gossip girls' group forever :P


# HAHAHAHA ! i love youu :P


- end of post -
stay tuned ! *peace* :P

No comments:

Post a Comment