I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, July 25, 2011

no title ! HAHAHAHA


i can't sleep last night. sort of .. erm, can be called as insomnia ?
i don't know what to do. until i suddenly think of you.
to be more straight to the point, IMISSYOUSOSOMUCHIIE :P
but after i think about you, i am getting emo and emo-er.
i never know why. i feel like express my emoness but i can't express here.
and i had never plan to do so. so, i wrote everything in my draft.
i hope you can see it one day so that you can understand, why :))

okay, stop my emoness and going to next topic :D

guess what ? i studied at SMK Convent for 5 years, this is the first time i take prize in front of so many people. HAHAHAHA. so bagan ! but proud xiaa.
what prize i get ? hehehe. remember i post my colouring contest ?
yeah ! that one. i shouted *HARRRR ?!* when my name are called XD
i was shocked. i was wondering, my this kind of colouring also can win ?
3rd prize among of many contestant tim. maybe face problem :P
i tarak tipu tipu punya lehh. ada prove ! lets see :DD
|
|
V


# tadaaa ! :PP


# 3rd prize punya prize XD


# it is a sketch book. exactly what i think XD


- end of post -
stay tuned ! *peace* :PP

No comments:

Post a Comment