I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

korean band :]


realising that hor yan aka biao mei love korean thingy so much.
omg. she is so damn crazy about korean band especially.
she even know know to speak and write. i'm so outdated ==
she can tell you all the band member and this is what i'm gonna write today.
after she know i'm blogging bout this, she keep rush me. adoi~

i finally finished searching all the korean band as my biao mei said !
let me introduce them to you. ladies group first :P
please enjoy your reading ! :))

|
|
V

[ girls band ]

---------------------------- TOP FAVOURITE BAND ----------------------------


yess ! they are well-known as GIRLS GENERATION aka SNSD
they were my favourite and i love yoona and sunny the most X)

-------------------------------- 2ND FAVOURITE BAND -------------------------------


KARA

----------------------------- ALL KOREAN BAND I LIKE -----------------------------


T-ARA


2NE1


4minute


WONDERGIRLS


BROWN EYE GIRLS


MISS A


SISTAR


A PINK


F(X)


SECRET


[ boys band ]

--------------------------TOP FAVOURITE BAND--------------------------


they are well-known as SUPER JUNIOR :P
i hate them because they are so cuteeee !
i love them because they can melts me too. wahahaha.

--------------------------- 2ND FAVOURITE BAND ---------------------------


SHINee

------------------------- ALL KOREAN BAND I LIKE ------------------------


U-KISS


BEAST


TVXQ


SS501


FT.ISLAND


CN BLUE


BIG BANG


2PM


2AM


MBLAQ


BOYFRIEND
this is a new band. quite cute :P

went to tuition today and annie buy me a angry bird shirt.
hahaha. damn happy. i can do angry bids collection d =='
let me show you my shirt :DD
|
|
V


# simple and nice :)


# look ! my angry bird can fit perfectly ! :P


# oops ! XD


# angry bird got partner d XP


# jeng jeng jengggg :P




# just for fun. hahaha XDD


- end of post -
stay tuned ! *peace*




No comments:

Post a Comment