I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

annyeongasumnida ! :P

yooo ! i'm back to Teluk Intan :D 10am bus today but the bus arrived at 11am =.= zz
reached home at 1pm ! the bus is fast :O when i reached home, my kaima just finished doing kuih kapit ><
so, i din't managed to snap any pictures of it T.T such a waste. but my kaima did "kai zai peng" :D lets see !







and ... this is my Christmas present that my brother gave me ! the best Christmas present ever 
he bought from Korea. its original ! omg omg :P happy die me ! kekeke ^^



# Super Junior M - water bottle :D



# Super Junior M - place where we put our mouse :)



# there should be scrapbook picture here but idk why the picture cannot been uploaded =.=



# Super Show 3 aka SS3 CD :D!



# and their posters pictures ! PICTURES ! real one lehh ! XP



# jjang :P



# teehee. the brown scrapbook it behind :P i put Yesung oppa's picture outside coz i think it is the best picture XP
sorry Kyuhyuni. i put your picture behind Yeye oppa. but you're still number 1 for me :P no worries XD


- end of post -
stay tuned ! *peace* :PP


iLOVE KYUHYUN
iHEART 슈퍼주니어

No comments:

Post a Comment