I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

chukkae Eunhae Oppa :]

annyeonghaseyo :D had my undang exam this morning and i passed ! YAY ! XD 43/50 ngam ngam =='
after i take my result, i went downstairs to wait for my cousin brother to fetch me home.
one Malay boy, also having exam with me asked me. "pass ?" i say yea. he asked me berapa ? i said 43 :) he was like :O so i asked him back, "you berapa ?" he said "i gagal. 28 saje" i was like double :OO! omg. 35 above i still can accept ba =='
how he can get such marks ? *blink eye* well, never mind :) good luck to him for the second try ! :D
anyway, XinYi follow me back home coz her house got no people. we watched "Protect The Boss" together :P

recently, Donghae Oppa and Eunhyuk Oppa released their duet song titled "Oppa Oppa" XP
Donghae is the one who composes this song and get some help from his friend, Eunhyuk.
so, they sang this song together in every SS4 :D ( this is what i heard from others )
their duet song had been officially released yesterday evening. CONGRATULATION, Eunhae Oppa :D


# for your information, green outfit - Donghae. red outfit - Eunhyuk :)

p/s : i say Donghae you say Oppa
i say Myeolchi you say Oppa
i say SuJu you say Oppa XD

ITS A MUST TO LISTEN ! A VERY CHERISH SONG ! SING ALONG WITH THEM ! :DD

this is sooo daebak ! well done Oppa :PP



# FanArt to congratulate Eunhae for their duet song :D


# jjang ! chukkahaeyo Eunhae Oppa [ 축하, 은혜해오빠 ] ^^


- end of post -
stay tuned ! *peace* :PP

iLOVE KYUHYUN
iHEART 슈퍼주니어

No comments:

Post a Comment