I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

custard cookies !

jjang ! yo everyone ! my kaima did custard cookies today ! and me. i helped 70% leh :P
i woke up at 11am today and i saw my kaima is doing cookies. i quickly washed up and helped her.
i do from 11am till 4pm non-stop. got lah, for brunch =.= do till my finger also 'chao gan' dy XD
lets see how custard cookies looks okay ? its my favourite cookie. kekeke ^^







paiseh. i didn't arrange the pictures hehehe XP anyway, how was it ? nice ? of course ! i do one leh !
MUAHAHAHAHA XD give me sendiri syok sendiri ai bin yi xia. thankyu manyak manyak :PP

i watched SBS Gayo Daejun live stream just now ! omg omg. sibeh high ! macam in the studio with them XD
i spammed my Twitter everytime when idols cames out. HAHAHA. sure got a lot of people beh song me ><
i watched it just like when i watch MAMA last month. can say higher than MAMA tim ! hahaha.
today SBS Gayo Daejun finished, tomorrow continue to watch KBS Gayo Daejun.


# Shindong's self camera with Eunhyuk wearing scarf and flower on his head ! cutee :3

pic.twitter.com/SexqkqRJ

# Siwon's Twitter update :D look at Kyu ! miahahahaha XD

pic.twitter.com/pCEVi7j8

# SBS Gayo Daejun's stage :)


- end of post -
stay tuned ! *peace* :PP


iLOVE KYUHYUN
iHEART 슈퍼주니어

No comments:

Post a Comment