I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

end of my form 5 life :')

hello ! i'm back ! anyone missed me ? please say yes ! :P this is 1month sharp i didn't update my blog XD
anyway, i finished my exam today ! which means i've finished my form 5 life too. MUAHAHA !
for those who still have exam after this, good luck ! you'll be like me one day. HAHAHAHA.
ended my exam at 4pm but YiYin, Annie and me came out together 15 minutes earlier !
we shouted when we stepped out of hall ! XD no books after this ! time to plan for my holidays pulak !
we went to KFC after that with my whole classmates. first time ! its fun ! HAHAHAHA.
we took a lot of pictures but most of them, i'm not inside coz i'm the photographer of the day XD
anyway, there are 3 pictures in my phone. yeah =.= just 3 =.= one of them is my FB profile picture now :P


# this would be my last day wearing uniforms. bye bye uniforms ! XP



# she is my very best pai-tiong, Raiza. she is the one who sat beside me in class :P

oh yeah, welcome my new member in my family :) its a puppy actually. HAHAHAHA
its a mix breed, shih poo (shih-tzu + poodle ) we named it as 'A-Chi' XD idky !
he is 3 month old ! hyperactive ! HAHAHA XD currently snapped one picture of him.


# there he go ! :P

i've cleaned my study table. its empty now ! some of them will give it to paper lama, some of them, SELL ! XD


# bye bye books ! don't miss me ! and don't worry. i won't miss you XD

there is some books and photocopy for SALE and GIVE OUT. of course, still new.
anyone who is interested can text me :) will be selling half price from the original price :D

=============================== FOR SALE ===============================

Azfa Hanani ( text book )
Catch Us If You Can ( refrrence book )
Essential Science SPM ( reference book )
Focus Goal Ekonomi Asas ( reference book )
Focus Goal Perdagangan ( reference book )
Komik Sambil Belajar Sejarah Ting. 4 & 5 ( reference book )

================================ GIVE OUT ===============================

Catch Us If You Can ( photocopy + fail )
Ekonomi Asas Ting, 4 & 5 ( photocopy + fail )
Sejarah Cemerlang Ting. 4 ( photocopy + fail )

i think that's it for today ! wants to continue my drama ! tata :))


- end of post -
stay tuned ! *peace* :PP

iLOVE KYUHYUN
iHEART 슈퍼주니어

No comments:

Post a Comment