I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

outing :D [ late post ]

assalammualaikum XD i'm back again :P had an outing in the morning [ 12/12 ] with me, Annie, Angel and Carmen.
we invited Sin Yau join too actually but she can't wake up even we spammed her phone. tidur mati =.=
HAHAHAHA. anyway. have fun with them. we suppose to go 2nd floor to take pictures but end up playing games there XD

[ PICTURES TIME ]





















# idk why my expression like that. like bagan --'








# i like this picture. HAHAHA. especially my left eye :D *perasan* =='

# out of topic XD another picture of Hachi. his face sibeh kiam pak XP

=========================================================================




# Christmas Song by my Super Junior Oppas :D "Santa You Are The One"
they sang it in English version to share their feelings with fans across the world :P
from me to santa : santa, can you hear them ? they're so sweet. give them a better 2012 yah ? :)


- end of post -
stay tuned ! *peace* :PP

iLOVE KYUHYUN
iHEART 슈퍼주니어

No comments:

Post a Comment