I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, September 6, 2010

:)

i've change my blog's skin.
it takes me almost 2hour.
i found many types of template.
yokk ! many till i also dono wanna choose which one.
this blogskin erm ...
not bad lah. i chose it :)

BUT

i dont like the font lah.
bor sui eh. =.=
and the blog archive and links's font colour i don't like !
kns blue !
bor bian lor. i chose that template.
i thk this gonna be temporally template.
got time change a better one ! :D

-SKIP-

this morning, i realise that someone deleted me from fb.
her status wrote :

She are tooooooo annoying in my facebook...should i delete her?

anyone read this sure know who i'm talking about right ?
that time, i still don't know that she'd deleted me.
then, i read her comment,
i saw there wrote that she's saying about form 4 senior.
i jiu feel terasa.
so ngam, i cnt comment, cnt like her status.
so i felt that she deleted me.
so, i searched her and the result is
[ add as friend ]
i feel like ''woots !''
she deleted me. *clap clap*
i wonder why i'm annoying ?
i din even go comment at her status.
as i remember,
i got click like at her pic.
that webcam geh.
that all.
its that annoys ? WTF !
fine. forget it. i don't wanna care.
she want delete me her dai ci.
i wont lost even 1cent . zz
you hates me ? HAHA !
thank you !

HONESTLY,

i don't like you much either.
yo ! still got others dont like you t0o.
i dont wanna tell here.
i dont want people know it.
ltr people spread to you jiu not good lor.
i dont wanna spoilt the relationship between you and them. :)
ownself know its enough.
anyway, thx deleted me ! ^^


- end of post -

No comments:

Post a Comment