I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, September 20, 2010

sighs

it is already my fault from the beginning
i should not call you to accompany me to canteen.
if you din't accompany me, you wont saw hs talking to cheeyen.
if you din't accompany me, you wont missunderstand cheeyen.
if you din't accompany me, this thing wont happened.
if you din't accompany me, you wont get your nerves up.
maybe its a fate to let you know ?
but i'll still blame on myself.
in the class, cheeyen asked me :
'' oikk. you bor song me ? ''
i replies her no. but actually yes in my heart.
yea ! i bor song you that time.
but i know. i don't have the right to bor song you.
because this problem is between 3 of you.
but i just cant stand it. i'm sorry.
you know what ? when we talked at hawaii, i hated you something.
i hate the way you talks to me.
i hate the tone you talks to me.
you usually din't use this way to talk to me.
this is the 1st time. i almost cried. it hurts you know ?
i know. you were angry that time and you couldn't control yourself.
i can feel it. yeah, i understand.
i'm sorry. i don't meant to blame on you.
i just wanna express my feelings here.
actually i wanna say sorry to you that time. but ..
before i could open my mouth, you walked to school.
i don't have the dare to call you again.
so, i waited at SK. i hope you'll come like usually you did.
until my ayi come fetch me, i still cant see your shadow.
i'm quite disappointed.
annie told me that you got walked come SK.
but unfortunately, when you walked halfway,
your mom came. so, you went back.
you should come earlier before i go home.
and now, i don't know how to say sorry ?
my sms ? nahh ~
facebook ? =.=
so, at here, in my blog, i wanna apologize to you.
I'M SORRY ! ITS MY FAULT FROM THE BEGINNING.

- end of post -

No comments:

Post a Comment